Re: [IP] Re: high's vs low's

Well, after posting an initial reply saying how poorly I've been feeling after
my glucose on target, I'm actually starting to see an improvement in how I feel.

I think like someone said previously, little steps are the most important.
Do it slowly. Start him with a target of 150 and when he achieves that go to 145,
then 140. Maybe it will take a while but it's probably worth it. I think I also
tried to make the change too rapidly.

It does feel *horrible* sometimes to be doing your best, keeping your numbers on
and feel like you have no energy and no ability to do anything.