[IP] Re: high's vs low's

My son and I our having a debate about this too.  He has been running
consistently high-over 150.  I said raise your basal rate.  He did and he
started to have good numbers.  About a week later, I start to see his
readings increasing again.  He said he lowered that basal because he was
going low to much. I hate to see him so high all the time because I visualize
his oorgans being damage.  I know though I do not know how if feels to run so
low and how much that impacts his life-he too would rather run a little high.
 There has got to be a balance here somewhere!  What's a Mom to do?
Janet In Ohio
Mom to Kevin 14- pumping 2 years