Hi All:
hydroxy...please note that it is NOT a moisturizer.  AHA exfoliates skin and
in order to rehydrate, you need a moisturizer.

I would stay with something natural such as tea tree oil..smells but works
well on healing a lot of things.

When I got my plates for my mouth was getting sores like crazy. Went to
health food store and that is what they gave me...I passed the info on to my

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00