Re: [IP] Re: pump specifications

> > Will the new pump be able to do one hundredths?
> >
>That's what they say. one hundredths with U200

Are you sure about that? I just reviewed the 03/21/01 chat transcript
My memory was that the Paradigm would deliver either U100 or U200 in 0.1
unit increments. I did not reread the whole transcript but I did find a
statement from Mark Estes saying "paradigm and 508 deliver basal insulin in
0.1 unit pulses. "

I believe that in the case of the Paradigm the 0.1 unit increment is a
"feature" that MiniMed has implemented in the software (they call it
Bio-PULSE(TM) DELIVERY) rather than a mechanical limitation like it is with
the 508.