[IP] Good Page for Info on Sam-e (Depression + Alleviator)

Many people here suffer from depression and I have posted many times that in
the past 8 years now I have tried probably every single anti-d out there and
this is the ONLY thing that has ever helped me!!

I have had many requests from people on the list for info on sam-e and just
came across this page.  Remember, getting true sam-e is one of the biggest
conerns in the States so always look for the Butane disulfanate forms.... and
always take the folic acid and b-12.

Anyway, if you have any questions or want a list of the "good" brands that
are true to their label, e-mail me :O)