Re: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

>i have had high blood sugar for most of my life -- well about 7 or 8
> >years. I am now under better control not perfect but..... when my >blood
>gets over 11 (198 i feel real high) and if it goes below 4.7 -
>(85) i feel real bad too.

I guess I should throw my $0.02 in too.  I never feel a low, so I can never
tell without checking (and I've had some *major* surprises, let me tell
you!).  As for highs, I generally don't feel them either, unless its caused
by something (like an illness) then I get that funny keytone taste in my
mouth.  Actually, I have had some pretty scary surprises on both ends of the

Is that going to change once I start pumping?

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted