Re: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

> Is there anyone else with my lopsided view of blood sugars?
> Barbara

Yep.  Often have those times.  If I have glucose tab (s), bgs go up, feel
better, more Insulin has me feeling alot better too.  Insulin resistance a
Could this be why lowering overall PP's slowly, (thru raising insulin doses,
sic basals, boluses) over period of time helps body adjust? When in 80's to
feel great?  Linda
(just noticed J Hughey had similar reply :)