[IP] Re: hi vs. low BG

Sorry to leave the entire post, but feel it's relevant to my reply:

This is how my endo described years ago what you are feeling: "Ask someone
who lives in Alaska (high BGs) how they like it. They love it. Then they are
transferred to Florida (more normal BGs) and they hate it. Two years later,
ask how they like Florida and they love it."

Therefore, you need to move somewhere around Kansas so you can be prepared
to live in Florida later. Bringing the BGs down slowly will help you feel
better and your body adjust to the better control. (~_^)

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.