[IP] Wanted: Diabetic software for palm pilot

     I think you have that backwards.  I had sent that e-mail to Sharon.
She asked about it.
     As far as the price, it's not available to me yet.   I'll have to wait
till Oct. 1st  just like everyone else. Just have to check out the website.
Right now the website says ezManager coming soon.  This is all I know.
We only have three more days to wait. (That's if they get it out as
scheduled). www.animascorp.com
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9