[IP] Wanted: Diabetic software for palm pilot

Hi Sharon,
    Just wanted to let you know that there is a new software package coming
out on Oct 1st from Animas Corp. that's called ezManager.  It's exactly what
you're looking for.
    I'm the head of a support group in our area and our local rep from
Animas sent me the information on it.  It was designed for the PalmOS and
windows based desktop computers. It has a complete USDA data base of foods
including fast foods and manufactured foods.
     It states that with the ezManager you can: count carbohydrates, compute
insulin dosages, log meals, blood glucose, insulin and activities. It also
states that that it offers expanded functions, such as, storing longer-term
records, trending, charting, entering data, viewing data, printing and
distributing data over the internet.
    On the pamphlet that I received, it shows a hand holding a palm pilot
with the main screen of ezManager on it.  It shows 6 options to choose:
Activity entry, BG Entry, Meal Entry, Insulin Entry, Note Entry, Review
Logs, and Settings.
    All this information and probably more will be available on their web
site supposedly on Oct. 1st.  Just go to www.animascorp.com
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9