Re: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

I feel best when I'm around 150 too. I'm sometimes
very insulin sensitive. Before the pump, I liked to be
around 220. Now I know with the pump that my BG won't
drop as much. I feel shaky and low when I'm under 130.
A friend of mine says he feels best around 270
(yikes). He also thinks of the pump as the root of all
evil and has some pretty serious complications.
Catherine