Re: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

I feel best when I'm around 150 too. I'm sometimes
very insulin sensitive. Before the pump, I liked to be
around 220. Now I know with the pump that my BG won't
drop as much. I feel shaky and low when I'm under 130.
A friend of mine says he feels best around 270
(yikes). He also thinks of the pump as the root of all
evil and has some pretty serious complications.

Do You Yahoo!?