[IP] Re: Pump Specifications

Hi Sarah,
    A Minimed sales rep in Canada told me that you would be able to do the
upgrade.  Now she may have just been saying this to make a sale, but I would
try to push them for this, if this is the pump you want.  Tell them that
their sales reps are telling people the upgrade will be offered to Canadians.
 If you want more details of the exact conversation I can give it to you,
e-mail me privately.  Good luck.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7
 I just called the mini med product information line to ask about the size of
 the reservoir in the paradigm pump. The woman I spoke to said as far as she
 knew the reservoir was the same size as the 508, which I know is wrong. Can
 anyone tell me how many units it will hold? Does anyone have an idea of the
 release date of this pump? The woman was not very helpful.(I am Canadian
 cannot do the upgrade deal) >>