[IP] flying

Just received this e-mail from United Airlines.  Also we are flying to Hawaii
in 3 weeks on TWA.  Our travel agent informed them ahead of time that I was
wearing an insulin pump.  Even though this info is not on the ticket, it is
now in the TWA computers in case I have any problems going through security.

- Baggage can be checked no more than four hours prior
to your scheduled departure, and only at the airport

- Carry-on baggage is permitted, but knives of any
length and description, all cutting instruments, ice
picks, straightedge razors, elongated scissors or
corkscrews will not be allowed through the security

- Needles and syringes will be allowed, provided you
also have in your possession medication that has a
professionally printed label identifying the medicine,
or a manufacturer's name or pharmaceutical label.