[IP] GOOD NEWS!! I fought the insurance company, and I won!

I feel like doing a little dance.  After numerous calls back and forth to the
insurance company and various HR people, I got some wonderful news today.  My
pump supplies will be covered as prescription items instead of durable
medical. So my $20 copay will be it, no more huge deductible and 20%. And they
have promised me that I won't have to go through this again in January with
the new year. I am going to have to send a new letter of medical necessity and
HR is actually going to follow up on it for me and make sure I am treated
I WIN!!!! I WIN!!!! I WIN!!!!!
I had been going through the motions, but I honestly thought I was going to
have to go back to injections in a few months when my current stash ran out.
Now I know that won't happen.
So now I say, YES, fight the insurance monster.  Sometimes the good guy does
win.  :)

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who is a winner.  At least today.