[IP] combating balance problems

I lose my balance very easily, and I always thought it
was a combination of a few things. First, I found out
by chance at the eye doc that I don't have stereo
vision, which means I don't see an object with both
eyes, essentially. They told me not to waste my money
on 3-D movies, but other than that I wouldn't ever
notice it. I feel like  have depth perception problems
as a result, and sometimes balance ones. When I've
tried to part my hair on the left side of my head I
wound up half crawling down the street. Your eye doc
can check this for you easily.
Second, yoga and/or meditation can help these
problems. When we tense up and hold our breath, it's
difficult for the body to perform well. Diabetes can
be stressful and cause constant anxiety that we just
learn to live with. It doesn't have to be that way (I
wish I could practice what I preach!).
Just my .08.

Do You Yahoo!?