Re: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

That's EXACTLY how I feel. I've been recently trying very hard to keep  my
glucose normal and
I feel like poop. I keep hoping that eventually I'll start feeling better and
have energy and be able to do my normal activities. But yeah, I feel so much
better at 150.

It really is a quality of life issue. If I have to lie down every 3 hours, well
that's not really a normal life. If I keep my glucose up at 150-200, I can work
for 12 hours ( I mean, heavy physical work).
For the past week, I've been crashing (going low) and I feel like an idiot when
my husband comes home from work and there I am stretched out on the sofa like
I've been doing nothing all day.