RE: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

Yes Barbara...when I get too low like in the 30's and 40's, sometimes I'm
not even aware of them and other times I am hard hit by them and I get
totally wiped out...takes a lot out of me.

I too can function w/very high numbers w/no problems...

However, being 170 isn't bad control if you look at it that you've been
having swings high and low for so long..that's the way I look at it.  If I
stay below 200 I'm happy :)

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00