RE: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

Had to laugh at the hi and low answers...

In the beginning when I went on pump I would feel all shaky all the time.
My b.g. too were used to being so high.

However, now even if I go over 300 I still feel fine.  Sometimes I'm
surprised at a 400 (out of the blue for no reason) and I'm functioning w/no
problems, no keytones....guess my body hasn't made total adjustments yet.

Dr. has me targeted for 150.  I don't feel well beneath that.  I guess if I
ever get to staying in my target range, then I will try to go lower but body
has to get used to a "normal" range first!  IF that ever happens!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00