Re: [IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

I also feel better when my BS is in the 200s',. Sometimes I guess what my BS
is and I say it must be 100 but when I measure it to be 250. Of course I bring
it down. Urination is very sensitive to BS. If it is 250 my rate of urination
is very high every 30 min.. I drink about 8 oz/hr. If BS is 100 the rate is
Take Care

In my 47 years of diabetes, I can honestly say that when I've felt the most
rotten is when my bs is too low.  At 300 or 400, I feel just fine.  At 85,
however, I feel like sh**t.  Now, of course I know the "better" number is