[IP] Re: high bs vs. low bs

Fellow pumpers:

This will sound like heresy, but I want to throw it out there anyway.

In my 47 years of diabetes, I can honestly say that when I've felt the most
rotten is when my bs is too low.  At 300 or 400, I feel just fine.  At 85,
however, I feel like sh**t.  Now, of course I know the "better" number is
85, but please someone tell my body that.  Now, with the pump, the 300s and
400s are very few, if any, but I continue to despise low bs as much as
ever.  Given the choice between 85 and 170, I will choose 170, because I
will feel GREAT.  Are the high bs causing complications and shortening my
life? OF COURSE THEY ARE.  But there is the issue of quality of life.  When
I am low, I just want to lie down - not that I do, because I work
full-time.  When I am high I can carry on normally.

Is there anyone else with my lopsided view of blood sugars?

Regards to all,