Re: [IP] new, improved numbers

Heather wrote about her 11th dx anniversery:
> .... but I also want
> to do something for me - and eating a huge ice cream sundae doesn't
> seem like the most appropriate reward! :-) any ideas out there?

hmmm.... actually the ice cream sundae is not a bad idea. The ice
cream is practically the same a drinking milk as far as bg's are
concerned and the fudge or carmel sauce is a complex sugar that has
to be digested. All in all, my daughters response to a B&R 2 scooper
has always been very well behaved.... the only problem I can see is
that kids are bottomless pits when it comes to food while the more
dainty of our grown up ladies usually are more concerned about the
65grams of carbs and the unknown (but large) fat contents of a sundae