[IP] how to carry daily supplies

Hi Stacey,
Congratulations on your pump.  I know you will love
everything about it.
The minimum equipment you need to carry if you don't
travel overnight is exactly what you are carrying now
- if for some reason you are not sure your pump is
working, you can always give yourself a shot of
humalog and fix the pump when you get home.  I have
been on the pump for 6 years, and have never given
myself a shot!  I carry batteries, and an extra
infusion set.  Once in a while I have changed my set
because of soreness when I was not at home.  But I
certainly could just as well have taken a shot and
waited till I got home instead.
Hope this helps,

Do You Yahoo!?