Re: [IP] Which pump?

In a message dated 9/27/2001 11:41:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This is a very personal decision in which there are no
>  right or wrong answers.
>  If you have a specific question about how a particular feature works, I'm
>  sure there is someone here who can explain it to you.

All true . . . Also, another kind of question you may want to ask beyond HOW
a given feature works, is to ask folks to explain WHY a given feature is
beneficial to the pumper (and under what circumstances -- as some "features"
may be a benefit to some people, but a drawback to others).  Good luck on
your research .  . .

Pumpmama to Katie (10) happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since