Re: [IP] Re: IP Balance and Diabetes

If I am laying down and get up fast I may be dizzy. So lay back down and get
up slowly and in various stages. It takes time but it works.
Take Care

.  Are there others of you out
> there who have this problem or something similar?
> Thanks,
> Barbara

I am 28 years old and have noticed times where I have lost my balance for no
reason. It seems to happen more and more  the older I get. I try and overlook
it and really haven't thought anything about it until I saw you guys mention
it. I thought it was just me and my clumsiness. This is pretty interesting.
Heather W.