Re: [IP] Re: Fun Facts to Know and Tell About Diabetes

As an anecdotal thing, I have a friend who is a CDE and she is always swamped
with new DXs in the November-January time period. Mostly type 2s. Her
supposition is that the holiday food overload finally brings everything to
the fore.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 9/28/01 1:39:53 AM US Eastern Standard Time,