[IP] Surgery & Pumping

I know when I was being trained on my pump (a 3 day ordeal outpatient), The
nurse educator, the endo, and the MM trainer all warned us about the
"ignorance" of ER physicians, anesthesiologists, and other medical
personnel. She warned us that we could choose to educate and persist, or
sort of "give up" and let them do what they think they should and fix the
problems later. Before I was on the pump, I thought that the physician would
always do the right thing. And, honestly, he/she could not have done a worse
job than i was doing myself. But now - try to mess with my bionic pancreas
and you will to pay!;0)
Amy B. Anderson
Apple Product Professional

Justice and Peace for All Americans