[IP] FW: MMWR Vol. 50 / No. RR-16

This has just been released.  I haven't read it yet, so no comment from me.

Michael, these might be good links to put on the IP web site.

Jim Handsfield, PhD, MPH
Statistician
Division of Laboratory Systems
Public Health Practice Program Office
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
email @ redacted / (770)488-8106