Re: [IP] Which pump?

At 10:03 PM 9/27/2001 Jeannie Ginn wrote:
 >Which pump is more highly recommended,Animas of
 >Disetronic? My daughter is trying to decide which to

There is no "recommended" pump. All 3 major brands are quality pumps...
they just have different features. Visit the websites of all three (they
are listed at the bottom of our web page) and get as much information as
you can. I think 99% of us are happy with the pump we chose, no matter
which one it was. This is a very personal decision in which there are no
right or wrong answers.

If you have a specific question about how a particular feature works, I'm
sure there is someone here who can explain it to you.