Re: [IP] Re: IP Balance and Diabetes

In a message dated 9/27/2001 7:32:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hey, Richard -
> I, too, have problems with balance and wasn't sure what it was from.  I
> absolutely need a railing to hold onto when I go up and down stairs,
> otherwise I would waver and possibly fall.  Are there others of you out
> there who have this problem or something similar?
> Thanks,
> Barbara

I am 28 years old and have noticed times where I have lost my balance for no
reason. It seems to happen more and more  the older I get. I try and overlook
it and really haven't thought anything about it until I saw you guys mention
it. I thought it was just me and my clumsiness. This is pretty interesting.
Heather W.