Re: [IP] Names

In a message dated 9/26/2001 7:24:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Ilene,
> You are a hoot!  I had to laugh about giving your pump a sexy male
> name...there actually, in my opinion, any sexy male names....it's all in the
> image you portray in your head of a sexy male (perhaps an actor or someone
> you'd like to know better)...then give it that name!!!!  :)

I think Richard Gere is the sexiest man alive! LOL I think the name thing is
funny. I never thought of giving my pump a name. It's a cute and funny idea.
I will have to start thinking for a name also. I can't think of any names off
hand but when I read the above I instantly thought Richard Gere.
                                                 Heather W.