Re: [IP] Jenn's pump update and latest A1C (be very afraid!)

>Just for the record, the Disetronic D-Tron also vibrates!  Not sure >but I
>think the Animas has a vibration mode also.  This info can be >found at
>both Distronic and Animas Corp web sites.

Well, this is from the documentation that the CDE received.  I don't know
for sure where she got it, but I assumed it was from the manufacturers.
Maybe not.

>By the way Jenn,  how did you like the opera Phantom????  We went and >saw
>it and I LOVE the music too.!!!

Oh, I LOVE it!  Seen it five times here in Boston.  :)

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted