[IP] Fired my doctor.

Boy, I sure get tired of the run around.  Was really sick last week and when I
called my Internal Medicine Doctor and told him how sick I was he said "take
Pepto Bismol".  Reminded him I was a diabetic and on the pump and he said OK
take your sugars more often and call me with problems.

Fired him and got a new internal med doctor.  Have an appointment with a good
endocrinologist but have to wait another 2 months.  So for now it is me, the
new doc, and my CDE.  BS's are looking better than I have ever had them now
just have to keep up the 6 times a day checks.

Gayle Armstrong  RN
Diabetic for 10 years
Pumping since 9/01