Re: [IP] More newbie questions (long post)

>I'm testing 8-12 times per day per my dr's
>instructions, and she only lets me use arm blood for pre-meal readings after
>the One Touch letter about post-meal readings using arm blood being

I've never seen this letter. Could you possibly send a copy? I have seen
the research paper published by Therasense
(http://www.therasense.com/freestyle/white_paper.html) which shows that
finger and arm measurements are different but that is certainly not the
same as inaccurate. I've been testing 10-12/day for the last 9 month from
the arm exclusively and I have found the measurements to be very useful and
predictive in controlling my diabetes and managing the pump.