[IP] Re: Fun Facts to Know and Tell About Diabetes

 > like most diabetics are diagnosed in Fall (which doesn't seem true for
this list)

This is self reporting here.  There are lots for reasons why this could be
true.  Mostly that kids are more likely to be dx'ed for TI and the stress
of school, along with required doctor visits would make it more likely for
doctors records to see an influx in the fall, imo..

 > and the highest rate of diabetes is somewhere like in a Scandinavian

IIRC, it is Denmark, partly because they are very cognizant of dm, along
with genetics and a fairly small population.  Many Native Americans have a
high rate of TII, at least partly because of the decadent diet that their
bodies are not used too.

 > People who have an unhappy marriages are at risk of developing type 2
(hey I just
 > read it I'm not making it up).

This makes a lot of sense.  Those in unhappy marriages are more likely to
have a poor diet and to be overweight.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Please come home. It will be safer for you in Lebanon than in Pullman.
  - HISHAM TAHA,a Washington State freshman from Beirut, quoting his
mother, who fears anti-Arab violence