Re: [IP] Surgery & Pumping

In a message dated 9/27/01 2:06:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Otherwise, they'd have to draw blood and send it
> to the lab and wait to get results just for blood glucose levels (why they

Maybe this depends on the hospital.  I've had two minor surgeries since
pumping and the anesthesiologist and the nurses in recover all used meters
during and after the surgery to check my blood sugar.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01