Re: [IP] Fun Facts to Know and Tell About Diabetes

Sue,
Stress induced development of big D is a generally accepted cause. It fits to
the T but I was not smart enough to deal with it. I just put the peddle to the
floor. Besides finishing a B.S. in 3 years and a Ph.D. in 3 years I worked
with a Prof, who believed a person must know his breaking point. My breaking
point was when I got the big D.

My Dad( 3th grade ) and sister( eight grade) are both smarter than me. I just
put the time in triple time before I had to take over my Dad's business.

B.S. = Bull Sh...it
M.S. = More Sh..it
Ph.D = Piled higher and deeper ( or post hole digger )
PD    = Piled Deepest ( Post Doc )

At one event I introduced myself as Dr. Richard Haynes and the speaker ask how
could his leg be fixed. I told him to get rid of one of his legs, he had too
many.

Take Care

drahicR