Re: [IP] King of Prussia PA Pumpers?Yes I am!!

Hello I am a new pumper, started pumping June 25 and have not yet met anyone
with a pump. I live just outside of King of Prussia, Pa. It would be nice to
meet another pumper. I haven't even chatted with anyone that has a pump. How
long have you been pumping. I still have mixed feelings upon it, I have been
diabetic 18 years and I am 23. If possible Monday would be good to meet up
with you maybe? Good luck and may you travel safe,