[IP] RE: ab work and infusion sites

Hi, Paula.

I do quite a lot of ab work and also use my ab area for the infusion site.
(By the way, I leave mine in for five days without any problems, except that
the sweat from exercising sometimes causes the adhesive to loosen a little.)
  I don't have any problems with my abs.  However, I'm male and I have a
little more fat than it sounds like you do.  Are you using the shorter
sofsets?  That is supposed to be better for folks with less body fat.   I'd
be interested to know what the Mini-Med folks told you is problematic about
doing ab work with the infusion site in your stomach.