Re: [IP] Fun Facts to Know and Tell About Diabetes

I remember this from a lecture that I attended in college.  The highest rate
of diabetes is with the PIMA Indians (I believe that is the Nation of Native
Americans).  I can't remember the exact percentage, but I believe it was >
50%.  And I don't know if it is Type 1 or Type 2.

Roxanne Villanueva  RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Certified Minimed Pump Trainer
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 19+ years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
(First with Disetronic, now with MM 508 and much happier!)
Diabetics are naturally sweet!
e-mail: email @ redacted

'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.' - - -
Mary Tyler Moore