[IP] I'm so frustrated!!

I took a round of antibiotics and finished them last Wednesday - for a severe
sinus infection.  It rained here Saturday and I got hit again with ANOTHER
sinus infection.  (yes, this is normal for me -- everytime the weather
changes).  The doctor now has me on steroids - and you all know what that does
to the good old blood sugar!!  I'm on a Medrol dose pack (the one you take 6
pills the first day, 5 the second and so on for a total of 6 days, decreasing
by one pill a day).  This is causing MAJOR problems with my blood sugar!  I
increased my basal rate to try to help cover for it like I was told - and I
got up this morning and I'm at 325!!!  The ONLY time I ever get readings like
this is when my infusion site goes bad - which isn't very often!

It's just so frustrating!!  And as type 1s  - We're not supposed to exercise
if our blood sugar is over 200 so we don't start spilling keytones.  Tell that
to my hyperactive 3-year-old who I am constantly chasing around!!

Sorry guys - just had to vent to someone who would understand!!

Deb in Southern Illinois