[IP] redness/iritation at insertion site

After about two days with the set in the skin, I am left with a large, red,
irritated welt, despite keeping the site very clean, and "sandwiching" using
an application on the skin.  My sense is that this has more to do with
movement/minor tugging rather than a reaction to the plastic canula in the
skin.  But maybe I'm wrong? Anyone have any suggestions?