[IP] Fun Facts to Know and Tell About Diabetes

At one time I saw a very interesting article with strange statistics about
diabetes; things
like most diabetics are diagnosed in Fall (which doesn't seem true for this list)
and the highest rate of diabetes is somewhere like in a Scandinavian country.
People who have an unhappy marriages are at risk of developing type 2 (hey I just
read it I'm not making it up).

Does anyone have this information???

Does anyone know if there is a correlation between diabetes and blood type?