Re: [IP] Sorting Names by State

At 10:04 PM 9/26/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Is there anyway we could sort the 3000+ members by state?  I'd really like to
>see if there are any pumpers in my area (Texas).

You can get the answer to the question you asked (are there pumpers in
Texas? Yes) at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml . However you
will not find the answer to your real question (Who are they?)

In general Insulin Pumpers does not know where members are located. it is
not required information (suggested but not required) and many people do
not give it. And those that do give it do not use and standard form that
would make the sorting you are interested in possible.