Re: [IP] Sorting Names by State

At 08:04 PM 9/26/2001 Sharon Andrews wrote:
 >Is there anyway we could sort the 3000+ members by state?  I'd really like to
 >see if there are any pumpers in my area (Texas).

Try going to our web page at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml.
There is a map that you can click on to zoom in and see where many other
pumpers live (no names or addresses though).

This map is based on information collected from people that have filled out
our Insulin Pumpers Information Form at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/stats.shtml. However, because
of privacy issues, we don't require that members provide their city,
state/province/etc., when they join. Therefore we really can't provide that
type of specific information on any consistent basis.

Sam Skopp