RE: [IP] Neuropathy and medications?

Hi Kelley:
I've tried many types of meds, mostly anti depressants which I couldn't
stand being on.

Dr. finally gave me carbomazapine (that's a generic name) which is used for
seizures and neuralgia.  You are supposed to take it all the time but I am
very sensitive to medication so I can't take it all the time, I'd be in
twilight zone...

I only take it when I am in SEVERE pain as it zonks me out but around a half
hr after you take it, you can actually feel your body just go into a lull
and the pain is just put out...sort of relaxes the nerves....

It's like the commercial for the hemmoroids..when they have a match lit and
put a wet pad on it and put it out....feels good...but then again, I'm
groggy in the am but it does help.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00