Re: [IP] Neuropathy and medications?

Kelly -

	My Endo has me on 25 mg of Nortryptiline at bedtime for the neuropathy.
Occasionally I get those nights where it feels like somebody shaved the
top 2 skin layers of my middle toes on the left foot with coarse
sandpaper. but overall, it works very well and I have little pain. I
haven't noticed any significant side effects, but I  rarely react to
medications so that me be an individual thing. Good luck.

Mike Nolan

Webmaster, Good Deale Bluegrass Shoppe
"Dealing in all things Bluegrass"

Kelley Mingle wrote:
 Can any of you share with me what it is (if anything) you take for
it?   I have tried a few medications and am not having luck with
anything.  I have tried Neuron, Zoloft, and now Remeron.  All of them
have had side effects that are harder to deal with than the