[IP] Neuropathy and medications?

I am sure there are many of you out there dealing with neuropathy.  Can any of
you share with me what it is (if anything) you take for it?   I have tried a
few medications and am not having luck with anything.  I have tried Neuron,
Zoloft, and now Remeron.  All of them have had side effects that are harder to
deal with than the neuropathy.   But I have to find something to work as the
pain in my toes is excruciating at night.

Kelley in KS