Re: [IP] GlucoWatch

In a message dated 9/25/2001 10:17:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My Dr. knows someone testing
>  it, and said it is terrible!

I've heard very positive responses overall from parents of the kids in the
pediatric glucowatch study . . . It has it's limitations, especially in this
first version -- but, eventually, I think it will be a real blessing for many
folks.  As the parent of a pumper, just having it alarm for trending high or
low during the night will be an important benefit . . .

Pumpmama to Katie )10)