[IP] Thanks

Thank you for all the advice we received regarding my daughter and her pump.
We had some problems the first few nights of pumping with the pump
(minimed508) not delivering a correction bolus.  We are still trying to get
her rates set.  A Lot of sleepless nights for everyone.  She is having a lot
of lows especially at night , but for the most part, her numbers have never
been so good.  Today is her 1 year anniversary of being diagnosed.  I went
into this day with the thought that although I could look at this day as
being the day our life changed forever (which it did) I am choosing to look
at it as the day I was given back my daughter.  Our lives have changed so
much in the past year, but through it all, we still have our Megan.  We have
been pumping for 2 weeks now.  Her numbers before were at least 300 after
meals.  We are now anywhere from 90-160.  Thank you to all who continue to
write and answer these emails.  I have learned So Much from all of you!!
Mom to Megan dx 9/26/00