In a message dated 9/25/01 9:30:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > You only pay $159 per month?  That is very cheap!  You may not think so but
> > it is.
> >
> The $159/mo. is just for me. I thought it was high. I know the family rates
> are very high.

Our COBRA rate is just my my spouse and myself and it is $523 - and they
messed up the paperwork - so all of our july/aug bills went unpaid - we have
now moved, and are on the new insurance - but we still had to do the COBRA
paperwork, send the bucks, so that those bills get paid - and so that we
aren't charged with a break in coverage.  It would have been cheaper just to
pay the bills.  Grrrr - my husband only resigned A YEAR in advance - and they
couldn't get his paperwork done until he had been gone for 2 months.

Linda & DAx